About This Course
AI & Machine Learning Course – Learn Online, Anytime, Anywhere
Duration: 70 Hours
Virtual Lab Hours: 90 Hours
BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BCom, MCom, BBA, MBA, BSc statistisc, MSc Computers and Statistics.
SAS is a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations seeking immediate value from their data. A deep bench of analytics solutions and broad industry knowledge keep our customers coming back and feeling confident. With SAS®, you can discover insights from your data and make sense of it all. Identify what’s working and fix what isn’t. Make more intelligent decisions. And drive relevant change.
No.1 globally in AI and advanced analytics software platform combined market share and revenue.
SAS is the only vendor named a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
Total Worldwide Customer Sites
SAS software is installed at more than 83,000 business, government and university sites.
Fortune Global 1000® Customers
92 of the top 100 companies on the 2018 Fortune Global 1000® are SAS customers.
SAS® in the Life Sciences Industry – Facts & Figures
SAS is the de facto standard for clinical trials, data analysis and reporting for new product submissions to regulatory authorities, such as the US Federal Drug Administration.
- 2,350+ life sciences companies of all sizes use SAS
- 100% of the life sciences companies in the Fortune 500 use SAS
- 45 countries with life sciences companies using SAS
Customer Stories – Siemens
Customer Stories – Axis Bank
Exam attempts included and the fee for each exam is 180 USD:
- Exam 1: SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- Exam 2: Natural Language & Computer Vision Specialist
- Exam 3: SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- Knowledge in Base SAS Programming and Data Curation is needed.
- Graduates in Engineering/MBA/MCA /Science/ Statistics/Maths degree