About This Course
Statistical Business Analytics Certification Course
Weekend Batch: Saturday & Sunday
Start date: 24th July 2021
Timing: 9am to 1pm
SAS is a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations seeking immediate value from their data. A deep bench of analytics solutions and broad industry knowledge keep our customers coming back and feeling confident. With SAS®, you can discover insights from your data and make sense of it all. Identify what’s working and fix what isn’t. Make more intelligent decisions. And drive relevant change.
No.1 globally in AI and advanced analytics software platform combined market share and revenue.
SAS is the only vendor named a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
Total Worldwide Customer Sites
SAS software is installed at more than 83,000 business, government and university sites.
Fortune Global 1000® Customers
92 of the top 100 companies on the 2018 Fortune Global 1000® are SAS customers.
SAS® in the Life Sciences Industry – Facts & Figures
SAS is the de facto standard for clinical trials, data analysis and reporting for new product submissions to regulatory authorities, such as the US Federal Drug Administration.
- 2,350+ life sciences companies of all sizes use SAS
- 100% of the life sciences companies in the Fortune 500 use SAS
- 45 countries with life sciences companies using SAS
SAS Customer Stories:
Statistical Business Analytics Course Description
Career Path: Data Analyst,Statisticians, Modelers, Business Analyst, Researchers
- Base SAS Programming: It is a beginner program on SAS. It covers topics like SAS formats, Syntax etc. It covers how to convert normal data of various formats into SAS format so that it can be utilized for analytics and reporting. It is mapped to SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9.4 credential.
- Advance SAS Programming: This course is for SAS programmers who prepare data for analysis. The comparisons of manipulation techniques and resource cost benefits are designed to help programmers choose the most appropriate technique for their data situation. It focuses on the components of the SAS macro facility and how to design, write, and debug macro systems. Emphasis is placed on understanding how programs with and without macro code are processed. It also covers how to process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL). It is mapped to SAS Certified Professional: Advance Programming Using SAS 9.4 credential.
- Statistical Business Analytics: This course is designed for SAS professionals who use SAS/STAT software to conduct and interpret complex statistical data analysis. It covers analysis of variance, linear and logistic regression, preparing inputs for predictive models, and measuring model performance. It is mapped to SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling Credential.
To findout more about job opportunities in India and globally:
You can book the seat by paying Rs.10,000/- and rest should be made in full, ten business days before the start of the training.
Fee payment process:
Using our payment gateway will cost your around 3%* transaction charges which are included. You can avoid these charges by direct transfer to the SAS company bank account.
Learn-AI does not collect any Live Web Course fee directly from the student. Live Web Course fee should be paid directly to – SAS Institute (India) Private Limited Bank details and If student issues a cheque, it should be in favour of SAS Institute (India) Private Limited.
Beneficiary Name: SAS Institute (India) Private Limited
Beneficiary’s Office Address: Maker Maxity Bandra -Kurla Complex, 3rd Floor, 4th North Avenue & 5th North Avenue Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Account Number: 00398640000113
Account Type:: Current Account
RTGS/ NEFT Code: HDFC0000039
- Basic statistics covering p-values, hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and regression.
- Graduates in Engineering/MBA/MCA /Science/ Statistics/Maths degree