About This Course
Visual Business Analytics – Learn Online, Anytime, Anywhere
Duration: 28 Hours
SAS is a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations seeking immediate value from their data. A deep bench of analytics solutions and broad industry knowledge keep our customers coming back and feeling confident. With SAS®, you can discover insights from your data and make sense of it all. Identify what’s working and fix what isn’t. Make more intelligent decisions. And drive relevant change.
No.1 globally in AI and advanced analytics software platform combined market share and revenue.
SAS is the only vendor named a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
Total Worldwide Customer Sites
SAS software is installed at more than 83,000 business, government and university sites.
Fortune Global 1000® Customers
92 of the top 100 companies on the 2018 Fortune Global 1000® are SAS customers.
SAS® in the Life Sciences Industry – Facts & Figures
SAS is the de facto standard for clinical trials, data analysis and reporting for new product submissions to regulatory authorities, such as the US Federal Drug Administration.
- 2,350+ life sciences companies of all sizes use SAS
- 100% of the life sciences companies in the Fortune 500 use SAS
- 45 countries with life sciences companies using SAS
Customer Stories – ISB
Customer Stories – NMIMS
Career Path: Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Visualization, Data Miner
SAS Visual Analytics: This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You will learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder and you will also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
To find-out more about job opportunities in India and globally:
- Basic statistics covering p-values, hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and regression.
- Knowledge in Base SAS Programming and Predictive modeling is needed.
- Graduates in Engineering/MBA/MCA /Science/ Statistics/Maths degree